Repair Damaged Joints And Recover Faster From Injuries
What are peptides?
Peptides are short-chain amino acids found naturally in the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and these particular amino acids are designed to augment specific functions within the human body.
Therapy with peptides uses those sequences already present to regulate and rejuvenate functions, basically, they bind to and tell other cells what to do, replacing or mimicking the functions of naturally occurring peptides. Peptides have the capability to rewrite body chemistry relationships to promote restoration, anabolism, and homeostasis.
Can I Benefit From BPC-157?
Since BPC-157 is derived from a protein in the stomach, it’s often used to help treat stomach and intestinal conditions including fistulas, ulcers, and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. BPC-157 has also been shown to help people with organ damage.
It’s also ideal for nagging injuries where the tissue needs to be rejuvenated. It appears to work by accelerating the rate of angiogenic repair. Angiogenesis is a key dynamic process for wound healing as it allows the formation of new blood vessels from old ones and is involved in the organization of a microvascular network.
Overall, BPC-157 is a great option to help alleviate joint pain, old injuries, and those looking to improve joint mobility.
What Are The Benefits of BPC-157?
If you are looking for a way to accelerate the healing process or improve athletic performance, BPC-157 offers many benefits including:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Let our Certified Peptide Specialists at ReInvent Health of Long Island help you stop and potentially reverse the aging process.
**Please note telehealth is not offered at this time**