Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Feel Like You Have Nothing Left in the Tank?
Low testosterone–or Low T–can negatively affect men of all ages. It’s more than just feeling tired 24/7; men often experience the symptoms of low testosterone such as muscle loss, erectile dysfunction, difficulty concentrating, weight gain, and much more. If you don’t have the energy to get through the day, if you can’t remember the last time you and your spouse had sexual intercourse, and notice your relationships and work are suffering; it may be your testosterone levels affecting your ability to live your best life. Testosterone replacement therapy is a safe and effective option for getting your life back.
Could I Have Low-T?
Do you no longer recognize the man in the mirror? 1 in 4 men over 30 has low testosterone – many have no or minimal symptoms related to low testosterone, and only 1 in 20 has clinical symptoms. How do you know if you could have low testosterone? Take our quiz and see if your symptoms could be low testosterone.
How Does LMMC Deliver TRT?
What Are The Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
- Constant Fatigue/lack of energy
- Lack of motivation and drive
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Poor Sleep
- Weight gain and belly fat
- Low sex drive
- Depression and anxiety
- Athletic performance decline
- Joint pain
- Muscle loss and decreased muscle strength
- Brain Fog
- Erectile dysfunction
What Are The Benefits of TRT?
- Restored confidence and swagger
- Improved relationships and stronger family dynamic
- Improved job performance and work relationships
- Regain the desire for sex and intimacy
- Increased energy
- Renewed motivation and drive
- Better workouts and recovery
- Improved muscle mass and strength
- Decreased weight and belly fat
- Better concentration and focus
- Improvements in erectile dysfunction
- Overall health improvement, potentially reducing or eliminating the need for pharmaceutical treatments
- Typically patients begin to see results within two to three months, optimal benefits usually achieved after six months of therapy
When Can I Expect Results?
- Mood Improvement
- Better Recovery from the Gym
- Increased Muscle Strength
- Better Sleep
- Improved Energy and Motivation
- Increased Libido
- Body Composition Changes – increased muscle and reduced fat. Even more when they add workouts and improve diets
- Achieve optimal testosterone range
What Could Have Caused My Low Testosterone?
Testicular injury or infection
Dysfunction or tumors of the pituitary gland
Testicular cancer or treatment for testicular cancer
Chronic liver or kidney disease
Type 2 Diabetes (uncontrolled)
Obesity or extreme weight loss
Medications including opioids, hormones and steroids
Gynecomastia (Estrogen excess or out of balance)
Trauma (Head injury)
Use of anabolic steroids
What Should I Expect On My First Visit
You will meet with our team of medical professionals to get a complete picture of your health and goals. We will work with you to determine the best course of treatment.
What is Your Process for TRT
- Full diagnostic blood test
- Understanding of your medical history, symptoms, and goals
3-4 Days Follow-up Consultation
- Review lab results
- Obtain additional blood work (if required)
- Discuss treatment options
- Personalize a plan to help you reach your goals
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Weekly office visits with a provider and your injections
- Close monitoring of your progress
- Retesting of your hormone levels each month to ensure our plan is on track
Schedule Your Consultation Today*
Let the Board-Certified Physicians at ReInvent Health of Long Island help you stop waiting and start living again.
*If you are not using insurance, there may be a nominal charge for the blood test. We will discuss any charges prior to treatment.