Growth Hormone Peptide Therapy
What is HGH and Peptide Therapy?
Growth hormone secretagogues are a new, innovative therapy that increases one’s own natural human growth hormone production treating age-related conditions, slowing the aging process, and restoring youth.
Peptides are simply a short chain of amino acids, a sequence in the body. Therapy with peptides uses those sequences already present to regulate and rejuvenate functions, basically, they bind to and tell other cells what to do, replacing or mimicking the functions of naturally occurring peptides. Peptides have the capability to rewrite body chemistry relationships to promote restoration, anabolism, and homeostasis.
If you’re looking to slow the aging process and replace what has diminished over time, HGH therapy can help.
What Are The Benefits Of Peptide Therapy?
Benefits of peptide therapy include:
- increased lean muscle mass due to growth of new muscle cells
- improved workouts and recovery
- reduced body fat
- increased energy, strength and stamina
- deeper more restful sleep
- decreased joint and muscle pain
- increased sex drive
- improved skin tone and texture resulting in less wrinkles
- improved mental clarity
- accelerated wound healing
How Do I Know If Peptide Therapy Is Right For Me?
- Reduced vitality and energy
- A decrease in muscle mass and strength
- A decrease in sexual function/interest
- Fatigue/low energy
- Elevated triglyceride levels
- Difficulty concentrating or lack of memory
- Increasing abdominal fat
- Anxiety and depression
Expected Results with HGH Therapy
Patients will notice some significant increases changes in the body after the first month, the full-benefits are usually fully noticed after three to six months of therapy.
– Ease of mind, contentedness, better attitude
– Increased energy
– Improved stamina
– Deeper, more restful sleep
– Weight loss/decreased body fat
– Improved skin, reduced wrinkles
– Stronger nails and hair
– Increased muscle tone
– Increased metabolism
– Reduction in belly fat
– Noticeable feelings of ambition
– Enhanced sex drive and performance
– Improved mental focus
– Better flexibility
– Improved joint health
– Continued weight reduction
– Improved skin elasticity
– Increased lean muscle mass
– Noticeably fuller and healthier hair
– Reduced appearance of wrinkles, better skin tone
– Continued reduction in belly fat
– 5-10% reduction in body fat (without exercise/diet)
– 10% increase in lean muscle mass
– Improved vitality due to organ regrowth
– Greatly improved physique
Composed of five amino acids, Ipamorelin is a growth hormone secretagogue that stimulates the pituitary gland to release more growth hormone. Ipamorelin helps your body burn fat and recover from workouts sooner. And if you add exercise to your routine, you can lose weight at a faster rate. Ipamorelin also includes anti-aging properties, helps improve your sleep cycle, and can enhance your immune system.
Another powerful growth hormone-releasing peptide is Sermorelin. Just like Ipamorelin, Sermorelin is a growth hormone peptide, but it works differently in the body than Ipamorelin (stimulating GHRH instead of ghrelin) to accomplish the same thing – stimulating growth hormone release from the pituitary gland.
CJC 1295 is a GHRH (growth hormone-releasing hormone) analogue and is very effective at increasing growth hormone secretion and IGF-1. CJC 1295 allows the anterior pituitary to follow the natural, pulsatile release of growth hormone without an increase in appetite stimulation, cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin, and aldosterone. Typically, you will see CJC compounded with Ipamorelin due to its ability to stimulate GHRH for enhanced results.
TB-4 or Thymosin Beta-4’s primary function is to promote healing in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and eyes. This peptide is naturally produced in larger concentration where tissue has been damaged.
Peptide Therapy Process
1. Initial consultation – includes a blood test to determine levels, understanding around your medical history, symptoms, and goals.
2. Follow-up consultation – review lab results, discuss treatment options, and a personalized peptide therapy program to help you reach your goals.
3. Your Plan – HGH peptides are administered daily, through subcutaneous injections. At home, you will follow a prescribed cycle of injections by your Certified Peptide Therapist.
4. Monitoring Your Progress – after your cycle (usually 60-90 days) you will return to our clinic for retesting of your levels to determine if our plan is on track.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Let our Certified Peptide Specialists at ReInvent Health of Long Island help you stop and potentially reverse the aging process.
**Please note telehealth is not offered at this time**